The new control and indicator device
from Kraus & Naimer
- Easy handling with single hole mounting
- 360° switching angle
- IP42 dust- and waterproof
- Exchangeable BA9s lamp
Switch wiring diagrams
This pocketbook has been compiled
our customers in
the selection of our most
used cam switches. It
Kraus & Naimer
C-, CA-, CG- and CH-series
Isolators tested for longevity
Since 1988, millions of KS/KT/KL enclosed switches
have been sold in Australia and around the world. They have been used very successfully in a huge range of applications
from solar PV, to refrigerated warehouses at -40°C and in tropical areas at temperatures up to 70°C. They have performed flawlessly under dry, wet and humid conditions. The enclosures are IP66/67 and IK07 rated.
The enclosures for these switches are designed for high performance in a wide range of environmental conditions. They are made from UV stabilized plastic material with stainless steel lid screws
and have no failures reported
||Reduced arcing time
||Not polarity sensitive
||Up to 1000 V
The new KGD40 switch type has been developed as DC switch for applications up to 50A. The arcing time has been reduced to some milliseconds using permanent magnets in the contact body. 2 magnets per pole are used to ensure not polarity sensitivity.
Up on request the switch disconnectors are available with door clutch systems and padlock devices.
The A25-switch type has been designed for applications where available depths behind the mounting plates are limited and the switching programs require a large number of contacts.
- 25A switch with up to 48 contacts
- Up to 24 switching positions
- IP20 terminal protection cover available
- Fast on lugs (A25-4)
- Wide range of optional extras are available
with new magnet
with new magnet The electro-mechanical interlock locks the switch in any switching position. The interlock device is operated by energizing or de-energizing the electro-mechanical system. Adding auxiliary contacts to the switch permits the device to be operated in pre-determined positions.
- Dual frequency 50/60Hz and DC (Plug with integrated rectifier)
- Available Voltages (24V, 48V, 60V, 110V, 125V, 230V and 240V)
- Fully encapsulated coil
- Magnetic force 12N, Stroke 7mm, Duty 100%
- Magnet weight app. 1 kg
- IP65 Protection
A new, compact enclosure
for KF switches "KT11V"
for the KF main switches is available.
» More Information
- threaded M25 conduit entries
- IP66/67 protection degree
- with or without cover interlock
- strong durable plastic material
- integrated padlock device
- EMC complaint connection upon request
New Switch type C200-4
Kraus & Naimer extend the cam switch series
with a 200A switch and switch disconnector.
» More Information
- ring type terminals
- Robust and oversized switch terminal lugs
- Compact design
- Max. permissible wire gage: 95mm²
New G20(S) –
Kraus & Naimer developed and designed
DC switch with knife contacts
a new DC-switch - the G20(S).
- High DC switching capacity
- Compact design
- Highest contact reliability
New KF-switch series:
This new generation of switch disconnectors is
16-32A thermal current range
the latest development from Kraus & Naimer and
is described as the most flexible disconnect range
in their class.
- Rotating contact movement (instead of classical vertical lifting),
in a new type of modular contact block
- Highly modular system allows flexibility, which for this size of switch has not been available on the market so far
- High mechanical life expectancy